Thursday, November 24, 2011

SIPHON SYSTEM PERSPECTIVE

Motivation time!
Remember Bryan Winters well he sent me an email I thought worth sharing. I his words,
Something really interesting happened which *perfectly* illustrates why taking ACTION is so important...

True story...

Bryan was contacted by two different Siphon EXTREME Members (ie, both premium members)...
A guy named Steve and the other, Boris.

Steve emailed me and informed me he'd already gotten 83 subscribers and 3 monthly sales after just his 2nd day as a Siphon EXTREME member!

Obviously, he logged in to the Siphon member area and started taking *immediate* action!! Very cool.

I ended up asking Steve for his testimonial, which he gladly agreed to and which you can check out below. (It's 100% true, obviously.)

The other guy, Boris, put in a ticket to *end* his 5iphon EXTREME membership. OUCH (for him)!
Boris's stats were looking bad as he hadn't done a single thing! Meaning, he didn't even *try* our system. Nada. Nothing. Zero effort.
List Wire - Get Your Free Autoresponder
The moral of the story? BE LIKE STEVE :)
Thus the *guarantee* you'll get subscribers and make money if you take SERIOUS action like Steve and others.

also a *guarantee* you won't make a DIME if you *dont'* take action, like Boris.

Just login and start following the "Secret Siphon Traffic Strategy" DAILY. For around 20 to 30 minutes a day... Pick one thing from the list and do it up! The Siphon system will then do the *rest* FOR you!



Don't be like those who never make money online because they always put things off 'til later.

Obviously, this is a *proven* and VERY simple system. The members taking ACTION are building their own private lists, and making sales and commissions. And that's what online success is ALL about!

There's NO such thing as pushing a button and making money, so I'd be bummed to see you lured away from what REALLY works! It's *right here* for you. Trust me.

Well, that's it for now talk soon,
Bryan

P.S. Your list + income starts here:

http://www.5iphon.com/members

P.P.S. Here's that testimonial from Steve, oh and btw, in the first part he's referring to those "group lists" where everybody can email everybody, which is NOTHING like having your own private list like the one you build with
5iphon.com. (Just wanted to make sure you weren't confusedby that part...)

http://viraltrafficoutbreak.com/aff/20342

From a fan:
Hey Bryan...

I joined 5iphon.com yesterday and of course
went for Siphon Extreme.

Then I put it to the test right away: I sent out to 13,266 recipients at
a *listbuilder* website that I am a member of.

Normally these send outs at listbuilder sites result in only a few results - and I NEVER had made a single sale with this kind of marketing.

But this time everything was different - thanks to 5iphon... Here are my results:

* quite a few new subscribers (on my Getresponse list), coming from the listbuilder

* also, already some *viral* subscribers (I could tell from the http referrer info in GR)

* 1 sale (totally unexpected)

I absolutely did NOT expect results like this, so now I'm already planning on scaling up my 5iphon promotions.

As a first step I've sent out to a very small list of mine, and got 2 (more!) sales almost immediately.

Wow, this offer really converts...

Well done, Bryan!

* Steven Jenkins *
http://Money6000.com

No comments:

Post a Comment