Thursday, December 1, 2011

MASS TRAFFIC ACCELERATOR

Lets talk traffic today
Mass Traffic Accelerator has changed several lives of many online marketers and this year, is expected to be chosen as the "Best Marketing Tool of 2011".
List Wire - Get Your Free Autoresponder
MTA is a web based app that REALLY WORKS and that I made it thinking on my own needs as an affiliate marketer.

The sorftware is a web based interface, which enables site owners and marketers to add rich and unique content to their websites (worldpress blogs) while the members of our service, are building a backlinks community amongst themselves.
Users will love this software because:

It’s extremely intuitive and easy to use
It doesn’t require any previous knowledge on IM or internet at all
It’s needs extremely low maintenance
It delivers fast results
Users can “feel” and watch it working
It opens unexpected niche markets
It generates business in every language, country and industry
It’s effortless
It’s real, not a gimmick
It works 99% in autopilot (the other 1% the user does is a few brainless clicks every 2 or 3 days)
http://viraltrafficoutbreak.com/aff/20342

A few words from the creator.

General (Back to Top)First of all, let me tell you a few words that are not precisely about this product but it's still very important.

For those who don’t know me, I’m an experienced IM marketer, promoting Clickbank products as an affiliate since 2003, and in 2006 I started producing my own products in 2 niches (IM and Forex).

I don’t usually like having my name disclosed, so I used several pal-names for my previous launches as many others do, however at this point, and considering that my products have always had real value (I don’t do junk!), and that by now most of key affiliates know me personally.

Well, besides talking about the product itself and how good my launches are (ALL have always converted at over 20% in the first 2-3 days), I want to tell you about something else… something that is much more important that the product itself, and that is called my “You-Help-Me, I –Help-You” JV Rule of Thumb.

To me being a JV partner is more than just someone who email for me… is a big responsibility and a honor as well. I consider every JV deal I do a new business, and that’s because in our industry trust and reciprocity is the name of the game… we need to work together if we all want to succeed. And by the way, those who know me and have worked with me over the years KNOW that not only do I reciprocate, I always end up as the #1 aff.

That being said, I want to let you know, of course for those who know me there’s nothing new here, but for those who haven’t partnered with me yet, I want you to know that you can make sure that you will get my full support on your incoming launches or any promotion where you need my help.

I wouldn’t be able to do any business without my JV Partners and I know that I owe all of you guys my success, and as such I will always be here for you… not just for an email blast, but for advice, testing a product, helping with copy, connecting you to other affiliates, etc… you name it!

JV Partnership is all about supporting each other… and I’m here for you…




I want to thank you in advance for supporting my launch, which I’m sure will rock, and to let you know that I’ll be waiting to hear from you to support your next launch – and I’m a man of his word – you can ask whoever you want! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment